Midsomer Norton: 01761 417575
Keynsham: 0117 916 1088
If you searched for FDC Law via an internet search engine such as Google or Bing, you may have seen websites in the search results which are critical of FDC Law. Please click here for more information about these websites.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Welcome to FDC Law Solicitors
A lot of solicitors will say they offer a hands on service but may not always deliver it. We are proud of the relationships we have with our clients, and when we are needed, our whole team is here to help you.
We pride ourselves on the quality of advice and assistance our legal advisers provide and with three offices and specialist departments for family law, litigation, wills, trust and probate and residential property, we have the capability and expertise to assist you.
We say that we provide expert, friendly advice - and these are not just three words we have put together to sound good. They describe exactly what we offer and how we offer it.
Why FDC Law Solicitors?
- We know and understand that advice and assistance of the highest quality is required when dealing with our clients' needs.
- Our advice is tailored to your needs by our experienced and friendly staff who use the latest technology and modern working practices to enhance personal service, not replace it.
- Our offices have provided legal services to the people of North East Somerset for generations.
- We have amassed a wealth of local knowledge built up from serving the community.
- We offer a full range of legal services to the private and commercial sector provided by staff with up-to-date specialist knowledge
- We have the Law Society's LEXCEL accreditation, the gold standard for excellence in client care and case and file management.
Please browse the website for more information or contact us by telephone or e-mail for an initial discussion.
Over many years I have always been made to feel in “safe hands”. Expertly guided in my many visits, phone calls, emails etc.
Posted by george2556 on March 24, 2014
We have of course had Civil Partnerships, (sometimes known as ‘gay marriages’) for 10 years, but now the law has changes to introduce full marriage equality for GLB&T people.
Posted by george2556 on March 4, 2014
Following the expansion of our property department, we are pleased to now announce a new member of staff joining our Private Client Department.