Midsomer Norton: 01761 417575
Keynsham: 0117 916 1088
If you searched for FDC Law via an internet search engine such as Google or Bing, you may have seen websites in the search results which are critical of FDC Law. Please click here for more information about these websites.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Welcome to FDC Law Solicitors
A lot of solicitors will say they offer a hands on service but may not always deliver it. We are proud of the relationships we have with our clients, and when we are needed, our whole team is here to help you.
We pride ourselves on the quality of advice and assistance our legal advisers provide and with three offices and specialist departments for family law, litigation, wills, trust and probate and residential property, we have the capability and expertise to assist you.
We say that we provide expert, friendly advice - and these are not just three words we have put together to sound good. They describe exactly what we offer and how we offer it.
Why FDC Law Solicitors?
- We know and understand that advice and assistance of the highest quality is required when dealing with our clients' needs.
- Our advice is tailored to your needs by our experienced and friendly staff who use the latest technology and modern working practices to enhance personal service, not replace it.
- Our offices have provided legal services to the people of North East Somerset for generations.
- We have amassed a wealth of local knowledge built up from serving the community.
- We offer a full range of legal services to the private and commercial sector provided by staff with up-to-date specialist knowledge
- We have the Law Society's LEXCEL accreditation, the gold standard for excellence in client care and case and file management.
Please browse the website for more information or contact us by telephone or e-mail for an initial discussion.
Accessibility - please check My Web My way for advice in relation to methods of accessing the information on this site, if you are finding this difficult. Please contact us directly if you cannot find what you are looking for.
.. I would like to thank you so much for your help and advice which enabled me to deal with this matter.
Posted by george2556 on January 8, 2015
In November, the Employment Appeal Tribunal rules that holiday pay should be calculated based on an employee’s actual earnings, including overtime, rather than on their basic pay.
Posted by mlataylor on December 10, 2014
The offices of FDC Law will be closed from 5pm on Tuesday 23rd December 2014 until 9am on Friday 2nd January 2015.