Midsomer Norton: 01761 417575
Keynsham: 0117 916 1088
If you searched for FDC Law via an internet search engine such as Google or Bing, you may have seen websites in the search results which are critical of FDC Law. Please click here for more information about these websites.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Welcome to FDC Law Solicitors
A lot of solicitors will say they offer a hands on service but may not always deliver it. We are proud of the relationships we have with our clients, and when we are needed, our whole team is here to help you.
We pride ourselves on the quality of advice and assistance our legal advisers provide and with three offices and specialist departments for family law, litigation, wills, trust and probate and residential property, we have the capability and expertise to assist you.
We say that we provide expert, friendly advice - and these are not just three words we have put together to sound good. They describe exactly what we offer and how we offer it.
Why FDC Law Solicitors?
- We know and understand that advice and assistance of the highest quality is required when dealing with our clients' needs.
- Our advice is tailored to your needs by our experienced and friendly staff who use the latest technology and modern working practices to enhance personal service, not replace it.
- Our offices have provided legal services to the people of North East Somerset for generations.
- We have amassed a wealth of local knowledge built up from serving the community.
- We offer a full range of legal services to the private and commercial sector provided by staff with up-to-date specialist knowledge
- We have the Law Society's LEXCEL accreditation, the gold standard for excellence in client care and case and file management.
Please browse the website for more information or contact us by telephone or e-mail for an initial discussion.
[...]I don’t know how long FDC Law and its predecessors have been working for [us] but I am sure you have given us very many years of professional and effective support. I have always found it a pleasure to seek your advice and have always appreciated your excellent judgement.
Our thanks for all you have contributed over the years.
Posted by mlataylor on October 27, 2014
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to work in our Midsomer Norton office.
Experience in audio typing with attention to detail required, together with good numeracy and literacy skills.
We offer a competitive salary and good working conditions in a busy and friendly environment.
Please apply in writing, with a C.V., to:
Mr. Steven Hale
Practice Manager, FDC Law, 22, Bath Street, Frome BA11 1DL
Closing date for applications: 14th November 2014
FDC Law is an equal opportunities employer
Posted by mlataylor on October 1, 2014
As part of our ongoing policy to make our costs open and easy to understand, we have launched our fixed fee divorce service.